Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Morning Smiles

So I woke up this morning and grabbed my camera intending to snap some photos to blog about the greatest invention ever! Its called a Swaddle Me and for those babies out there who like to be wrapped like burritos when they sleep this is the best thing for them. Yes it looks like a straight jacket for infants but Kenedi absolutely loves it. Whats great is that you can change their diaper without unwrapping them and letting there arms loose. I promise it works, ever since we got it Kenedi has been consistently sleeping for abut 7 hours straight, with a record so far of 8 hours! Who really cares about that though? What I am really glad I caught was her morning smiles, they are the best! The pictures just don't do it justice though, she is so precious!

1 comment: