Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ben's Birthday!

Okay its official I am still the worst blogger ever!! Agh, there's just not enough hours in the day. Today is Ben's Birthday!! We celebrated yesterday though because today Grandma and Grandpa are taking us to Maddox for his birthday, which is one of our most favorite places.
So we really didn't do presents this year because of the trip to Europe we are planning but he did need some new dress pants and dress socks so I went to Ross and along with the skirts I got myself I was lucky to find a pair of pants that worked pretty well for him. We went to Texas Roadhouse and I made, what for my baking skills or lack of baking skills, was an epic birthday cake!! We also celebrated with his mom Mike and Skyler on Friday and we saw How to train your Dragon! It was such a good movie, I was a little disappointed with the 3D though, I don't know why I just wasn't impressed. Then we also celebrated his birthday along with the Easter holiday with Ben's dad, Karen, Zach and Elizabeth. Not to mention we got to see my parents too. So overall it was like the best weekend ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment